• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm ametrinel. My husband and I have been on two cruises together and love, love, love it. Planning our next one, but have to get "babysitters" for my parents who live with us. Not an easy task! Thought I'd try out this site and see what it's all about. Not sure about it, yet. But I'll do some more exploring and see.

Hey guys, my name is Gayle.. from looking around i am not nearly as experienced as some of you but i do hope to be one day. Cruises are my favorite vacation and I wanted to join a forum so that i could get good advice and maybe sometime help with other peoples questions too. Looking forward to posting!!

Hi, Gayle. I'm new, too. Hope we both get some good info here!

WELCOME ABOARD, GAYLE & AMETRINEL. :thumbup:

YOU WILL FIND US VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, PLEASE VISIT, THE DAILY DOCK, LET'S TALK AND ON CRUISE NEWS. :rolleyes2:

PLEASE JOIN IN ANY TIME WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP AND HAVE FUN :biggrin:

JOHN boat001.gif

Hi. I'm ametrinel. My husband and I have been on two cruises together and love, love, love it. Planning our next one, but have to get "babysitters" for my parents who live with us. Not an easy task! Thought I'd try out this site and see what it's all about. Not sure about it, yet. But I'll do some more exploring and see.

Hello. Thanks for posting on some of those old threads that I missed before. :thumbup:

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Jeannie. We love new members here. Sorry about your husband. We hope to see you posting on the site often. We have a new forum for single cruising that you can check out and meet other single cruisers. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. That's what we're here for.