• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Princess 10 day Eastern Caribbean

Rate this topic

Kevin your review was very entertaining. Thanks!!!! We loved Barty too ... and Crooners was our fave hangout. Glad you didn't go to the beach in St. Kitts, we wound up at the end of our tour a a black sand beach ... talk about tough on the feet, man it was full of pulverized shells and coral but the water was great. Sorry you had a lot of overcast weather ... funnily enough we experienced rain coming back from the Pitons too, we got drenched on the Cat ..... but with the Rum Punches flowing, who cared??????

Kevin...thanks for the great review! Glad you had a nice cruise, even though it started out with a few problems. So glad you got your luggage. I know I wouldn't like to have my family separated on the plane...just wondering...did you book air through Carnival?

Great review, Kevin. Thanks for sharing. We were on the Crown sister ship) a few years ago and loved her. Always lots of things to do. Glad you enjoyed the cruise.

Shari, we booked our air through a AAA travel agent; but the problem has more to do with Frontier and how they treat their lowest fares. Although we booked the flights nearly a year ago, they would not assign seats until we checked in. How hard is it to assign seats to someone who has already paid their fare? Frontier used to be one of my favorites, but since Republic bought them, I've noticed some differences - not all of them good.