• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RC Customer Service

Rate this topic

Panda

I am investigating whether or not I want to commit to taking a cruise with this company. Part of my research is their customer service. Have you ever had issues with your RC cruises? How is it dealing with the cruiseline when problems occur?

The only problems that we have ever encountered have been with NCL. We have been on Carnival, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Princess (as well as Norwegian Cruise Line). We have never had customer service issues with the other lines.

We've never had a problem on any ship with customer service. You will see reviews that talk badly about particular ships customer service, but just remember that is only one person out of thousands that is complaining. If you don't know the person, it is very difficult to evaluate the situation.

We have only sailed with Royal Caribbean, but we have never had a problem with their customer service.

I do believe it helps to have a positive attitude and politeness goes a long way....... :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

We never have a problem with RCCL customer service. In fact, we mentioned that our last cruise would be to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and they had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room. Totally unexpected!

We never have a problem with RCCL customer service. In fact, we mentioned that our last cruise would be to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and they had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room. Totally unexpected!

:thumbup: I love it when you get something unexpected.