• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Norwegian Cruise Line Announces New Canary Islands Sailings

Rate this topic

Norwegian Cruise Line has announced the addition of 15 nine-day Canary Island sailings on the 2,402-passenger Norwegian Jade, departing Barcelona, beginning Dec. 8.

The cruise will call on Funchal, Madeira; Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Canary Islands; Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands; and Granada (Malaga), Spain.

There will also be four days at sea. Guests have the option to board the ship in Granada. Balcony staterooms start at $799 per person, double.

Click here to view the article

I have read the last to posting, I was wondering do you work for NCL? Reason why I ask, is because when I was with the Airlines our sales reps would do the same thing post articles on websites like Cruisecrazie.!!!!

scalise12 :unsure:

DebbieandJerry, We to have been talking about cruising the Canary Islands and Portugal, BUT NOT ON NCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have one cruise left on NCL booked in November and we can't wait to get it over with. Remember my written review on our Hawaii trip back in Feb. We don't need a repeat for the money we spend on cruising. I'll stick with Princess, RCCL, Carnival and Holland America.

Remember to Fly The Flag This coming weekend!!:thumbup:

scalise12 :cool2: