• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

4 nte cruises majesty of the seas/ncl the sky

Rate this topic

Good Morning rockysmom,

We sailed on the NCL SKY Twice and we had a great time this is a few years ago if I remember the Italian restaurant was really good The shows at night was worth while. This ship was in Hawaii for a long time before NCL brought over to Miami for weekend cruises to the Bahama's that's why the paint job on the ship is Hawaiian Flowers on the side.

The food was good, and don't miss the White Hot Party. Remember your free to do what ever, Have a good time and Happy Sailing!:thumbup:

Beach Bum

scalise12 :cool2:

My husband and I are planning a 4ntes cruise from Miami this summer, i would like some reviews from people that have cruised on either the Majesty of the Seas or Norwegian caribbean The Sky.

Rockysmom,

I don't know if you read these or not, but click the links below to find previous reviews for each ship:

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/page/reviews/browse_reviews/_/royal-caribbean/majesty-of-the-seas/

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/page/reviews/browse_reviews/_/norwegian-cruise-line/norwegian-sky/

Not much on the Sky, I'm afraid. If you sail on her, please come back and add your review.

Our first RCCL ship was the Majesty. She is older now, but still popular.

We sailed twice on Norwegian Sky, a month apart. Great value for money. We enjoyed breakfast at the outdoor deck behind the Garden Cafe. The Italian Restaurant serves fresh pizza during the afternoon. Great 2 for 1 martini nights at one of the bars. Check the schedule. We ate in the French Bistro both times. Had no trouble gettng reservations. We enjoyed the ship. They have done significant improvements in their private island at Great Stirrup Cay. It was the very first cruise line "private island".