• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Just curious ... what made you join CruiseCrazies?

Rate this topic

We were on a cruise in 2007 and said how wonderful it would be to be able to share cruise stories and cruise excursions.

Lo and behold, I come home to my favorite cruise magazine and there's an ad to join cruise crazies. So I did.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After our first cruise back in 1999, I got hooked on cruising. After we sailed again in 2001, I found a few cruising boards and posted a few times. I was never very comfortable on any of them and searched for others. I found CruiseCrazies and never left. This board felt like home from the beginning, and I never looked back.

I really don't remember exactly how I found CruiseCrazies but I do remember feeling comfortable and welcomed from my first post. I belonged to a couple of other boards but I was never comfortable asking a question there without having someone jump down my throat.

We joined an old Compuserve and Sealetter forum when we took our first cruise in 1997. After they went under we found CruiseCrazies and liked the friendly atmosphere and people, especially Jason and Cheryl. We joined up 8 years ago yesterday.

• 1 month later...

Well, i dont know how nice i should be...........i joined THE BEST cruise message board because of the *()&()&^%^%^$#$%$%&))(()()&*^%%^*^&^&%^&%%#$%$#@#@$@#!. BS that another board dealt me and others. I have my own reason why Jason started this and i am proud, i mean very proud of him. I guess you could say i have seen Jason grow up to a great young man. He set his mind to do something while still in High School and without a doubt this has become a success.

AWESOME JOB JASON. tOO BAD you can't clone yourself, the world would be a much better place with young adults alike yourself leading the way! I have to also congratulate his parents in their efforts of eaising a great kid.

Like others have said and the motto speaks for itself....this is the friendliest cruisn boared around. tI have not witnessed any backstabbing, insulting or demaning post condemning people for their views and thoughts. I be;ieve other boards are so F()* hypocritical in the fact they have guidelines, someone starts something mean and if you respond, you are suspended. I guess i have come to a point in my life where i am not going to let people talk down, mean or dirty to me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

WE FOUND THIS ADD IN THE CRUISE TRAVEL MAGAZINE ABOUT A YEAR AGO, WENT TO THE WEBSITE STARTED READING AND JOINED AT THAT MOMENT:excl:

WE ARE GLAD WE DID EVERYONE HAS MADE US FEEL WELCOME AND OUR HATS ARE OFF FOR JASON ALSO.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE AND STAYING WITH CRUISE CRAZIES :thumbup:

OUR FIRST YEAR WILL BE HERE SOON FOR US :rolleyes2:

JOHN & JACKIE

SCALISE12 :cool2: