• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What ship and line were your first ?

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monarch of the Seas out of Los Angeles. It was a weekend cruise that we took my parents on for their anniversary. It was just the four kids and parents, no spouses or grandkids. So for the first time in many, many years, all 6 of our original family were together again.

• 4 weeks later...

The Inspiration in 2000 out of New Orleans to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozemul (spelling ?). Had a blast. I loved that boat more than the Conquest which was our 2nd cruise in 2004 (Western Caribbean again). This upcoming will be on the Conquest again doing the Eastern Carribbean though and are going with the WHOLE family and friends this time. I guess you can say I don't want the hassle of flying to a port. It looks like in the future, I will have no choice. There are no more options to sail out of New Orleans which is only a 20 minute or so drive to port.

Edited by Summerfun4me

• 4 months later...

The old HAL Westerdam, for our honeymoon in 1995. I was just about set to return to HAL this January until I discoverd some Christian revival group had half the ship booked. So we are booked on the Carnival Dream for our 9th cruise.