• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What cabin do you prefer?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in an interior cabin once and will never stay in one again as I felt like I was in a closet the whole time and only wanted to sleep. We have stayed in an Ocean view on most of our cruises which we have always loved, but on our last cruise on the Carnival Dream, we opted to try out the Balcony cabins and now we'll never go any other way! We never thought that it would make that big of a difference, but we sure loved it! Having your coffee out on the balcony fist thing in the morning was great!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Balcony - for sure! It's hard to go back once you've been in one, though to save money, I booked an outside on the upcoming Canada cruise. I guess if I want to cruise more frequently, I will have to lower my standards. Yikes!

I have always been in an interior room and I really would love to stay in a room with a balcony! My grandma had one on a cruise my family went on and I was always visiting her and enjoying the view. It was so much fun to wave goodbye to people as we left a port!

I have always been in an interior room and I really would love to stay in a room with a balcony! My grandma had one on a cruise my family went on and I was always visiting her and enjoying the view. It was so much fun to wave goodbye to people as we left a port!

Don't give up on your balcony, Lindsey. Keep your eye out for balcony promos. I just rebooked by cruise next summer with a promo - a balcony for the same price as an inside! Granted, it's partially obstructed, but we don't care. :-)

Thanks for the advice sunluva7. I will keep an eye out for deals.

Don't give up on your balcony, Lindsey. Keep your eye out for balcony promos. I just rebooked by cruise next summer with a promo - a balcony for the same price as an inside! Granted, it's partially obstructed, but we don't care. :-)
Edited by LindseyFoley