• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What do you collect from cruising?

Rate this topic

gogetter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We not much into trinkets and small stuff (unless it's diamonds :laugh: :laugh: ) I do some scrapbooking but mostly for us it's just the wonderful memories and new friendships we have made that are important to us.

• 2 months later...

I keep everything I possibly can! lol. on the islands I like to get either a t-shirt or shot glass or something with the island name written on it. all the ship stuff... i keep it all sand scrapbook it lol. I try not to go overboard with souvenirs but it can be difficult for me :biggrin:

I love collecting the small cruise ships, I'm only currently missing 2. 1. the monarch of the seas from my first cruise and 2. carribean princess, which they said they didnt have any available for sale at the time of my cruise.I really enjoy the small model cruise ships.They are a great reminder and I enjoy looking at them and remembering being aboard along with looking at the many photos. Good memories!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Stuff... lots of stuff! We collect the famous '24 karat solid plastic ship on a stick'; medals; Sail & Sign cards; name tags; specialty drink cups (coconut monkey heads, funnel cups, blow fish, disco balls, etc); ships lapel pins; a couple of John Heald bobble head dolls; and pretty much anything that put a smile on our faces during the cruise.

We have a little display in our bedroom of some of the items we've collected:

collectedstuff_zps7602632f.jpg

:biggrin:

We collect the famous '24 karat solid plastic ship on a stick'

We’ve got a small collection of those ourselves – four or five I think! We only keep one per ship and give away any extras. It’s always tons of fun though, even when we don’t win! :tongue:

We collect the famous '24 karat solid plastic ship on a stick'

We’ve got a small collection of those ourselves – four or five I think! We only keep one per ship and give away any extras. It’s always tons of fun though, even when we don’t win! :tongue:

I agree! I tend to kick butt at trivia and that's where most of them come from.

I guess I'm easily amused!!!

:wink2: