• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I'm back - From the Carnival Destiny!

Rate this topic

Jason

Hi everyone,

Returned this morning from the Carnival Destiny and had a great time, as always. It was a 4 nighter with 2 sea days and 1 full day in Cozumel, Mexico. This was my first cruise in 5+ years that was less than 7 days.....So this was a change for me.....though I still prefer the 7 days. It was great getting away for an extended weekend, and got a nice tan after spending each day on the lido deck.

Review will be coming soon, but first need to catch up on some things including getting the next Anniversary contest launched very soon and catching up on much needed sleep!!!!!

Will check back in soon!

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. It was nice to get away, even it was just for 4 days - Now it's time to start planning the next one tongue.gif

gogetter, There are a seemingly endless number of ourdoor dining options right on Ocean Drive in South Beach, with a beautiful view of the strip. They all offer breakfast and brunch until 1-2, maybe even 3pm. That would be a nice way to begin or end your cruise!

Larry and Steve, I definitely prefer the 7 days more - But since I couldn't do 7, 4 was just as good! The Destiny is a beauty, I really liked the glitzy sharp colors unlike some of the other ships which are more subdued and have darker tones.

If you're looking for a delicious Deli, there's the famous Jerry's Famous Deli on Collins Ave also in South Beach.