• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - The Crazie Explorers-Explorer of the Seas

Rate this topic

sailingrose

Great review Rose. I so wish we were with you but hopefully there will be other Crazie group cruises in the future.

I'm glad you didn't let a few minuses detract from your cruise. I do agree with you about Cape Liberty - not our favorite port to sail from either but the closest one to home for us.

Sounds like all had a good time. We will be on the explorer next year I have notice it is showing its age the last time we were on her. I never understood why RCCL doesn't change the Explorer with one other Voyager class ships that have a roof that can close over the pool. Since this ship does those fall cruises up north. Thanks for the review.

Joe

Sounds like all had a good time. We will be on the explorer next year I have notice it is showing its age the last time we were on her. I never understood why RCCL doesn't change the Explorer with one other Voyager class ships that have a roof that can close over the pool. Since this ship does those fall cruises up north. Thanks for the review.

Joe

Explorer isn't doing the Canada/NE run next year.