• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - NOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE AGAIN NCL

Rate this topic

scalise12

Jon - thanks for your review. You could be right about the food being poor forcing you to eat in the extra charge restaurants. IMHO automatic tipping may also contribute to asking the room steward if he could please make up your room before 2PM and being told "if you want it done earlier, do it yourself". That was my very last experience with NCL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry that your NCL experience was not a good one. We've tried them 3 different times (totally different itineraries) and each time the experience got worse and worse. I truly believe it is individual ship dependent. But like I have said before, we will NEVER sail NCL again.

For those of you who have had positive experiences, I envy you. I say stick with what works. I know that we have had excellent experiences with Carnival yet others dispise Carnival.

I am so glad that we all get to share and vent and pass no judgments on each other for what we write. Thank you all

I'm sorry that your NCL experience was not a good one. We've tried them 3 different times (totally different itineraries) and each time the experience got worse and worse. I truly believe it is individual ship dependent. But like I have said before, we will NEVER sail NCL again.

For those of you who have had positive experiences, I envy you. I say stick with what works. I know that we have had excellent experiences with Carnival yet others dispise Carnival.

I am so glad that we all get to share and vent and pass no judgments on each other for what we write. Thank you all

Well said. thumbup.gif