• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

If they cost the same $, European or Caribbean cruise?

Rate this topic

Jason

If it cost the exact same amount of money to cruise the European versus Caribbean, which itinerary would you prefer and why?

Personally, at this point in time, I go on a cruise to relax and hang out in my bathing suit and flip flops for the duration of my vacation. Call me close-minded, but I would prefer the Caribbean cruise!

Europe without a doubt!! After all how many times can we sail the Caribbean? I know, I know - it's in our backyard and so accessible, but Europe is so vibey and interesting, we especially love the Greek islands.

EUROPE:excl: WE HAVE BOOKED 3 CRUISE NEXT SUMMER IN EUROPE, THE BRITISH ISLES15 DAYS, THE BALTIC 15 DAYS & THE MEDITERRANEAN 15 DAYS, ALL BACK TO BACK:excl::smile:

THE CARIBBEAN FOR US WHO LIVE IN FLORIDA, IS LIKE A BACKYARD FROM 5 PORTS IN DRIVING DISTANCES :tongue:

Jason, I hear you about the relaxation and flip flops.

However - EUROPE in a heartbeat. No matter how long the darn plane takes or how expensive it is to fly there. My problem would be the "deviations" that I would add on (get there a few days early or stay a few days after) that would make the trip cost more $$$.

Great question!!

• 3 months later...

EUROPE WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT! The trips we have taken to the Caribe have been nice, but Europe is excitement, history, romance, culture and shopping for things that can't be bought in this hemisphere.

• 2 months later...