• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Bookings

Rate this topic

AndiD

I'm so thrilled that I got to add a cruise to our 2012 itinerary that I thought I would shout it to the crazies! I'd like to hear about your new bookings as well! And then anyone who has sailed on that ship recently, or stayed pre or post cruise in the departure port, or sailed to those destinations, can chime in with tips and tricks and secret dos and don'ts, LOL! :laugh:

And don't forget to post your new booking on the Who's Crusing docket!

WE ADDED A 7-NIGHT BERMUDA CRUISE IN SEPTEMBER ON THE EXPLORER OF THE SEAS OUT OF NEW JERSEY! This will be a return trip to Bermuda for us - we went previously on Celebrity. Anxious to hear how the ship is holding up if anyone has sailed on her lately!

Hope to hear from you all - come on, lurkers, join in!!

Andi not sure when you sail but we are on the Explorer on aug 30th for a ten day cruise. We might be on right before you. Jackie is retiring so I am getting her a gran suite for this cruise. We were on the Explorer in 2010. Congrats on your booking.

Joe & Jackie

Oh my Goodness - what a dance?! Thank you! Where do you get those icons?! :laugh:

That's exactly what I 'm talking about!!!!!Great job, Andi.

Congratulations on your booking. Love the Explorer class of ships. Doing the doc dance with you.

personnage_87.gif

We board on the 16th so there will be one cruise in between! That will be good - you can post your experience and let me know if there is anything I need to watch out for - or eagerly anticipate! :biggrin: Wow - a Grand Suite.... that will be a great retirement gift! Was the ship in good shape in 2010?

Andi not sure when you sail but we are on the Explorer on aug 30th for a ten day cruise. We might be on right before you. Jackie is retiring so I am getting her a gran suite for this cruise. We were on the Explorer in 2010. Congrats on your booking.

Joe & Jackie

It will be my pleasure to let you know how things went. We had a great time in2010 the crew was outstanding. Yea never had a suite so really looking forward to it. I really want to surprise Jackie. she hates going online so I can post this. have a great week.

Joe

We board on the 16th so there will be one cruise in between! That will be good - you can post your experience and let me know if there is anything I need to watch out for - or eagerly anticipate! :biggrin: Wow - a Grand Suite.... that will be a great retirement gift! Was the ship in good shape in 2010?

Joe & Jackie