• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announce your new bookings in Lets Talk Cruise forum

Rate this topic

The Interior Cabin under your avatar reflects the number of posts that you have in this website.

As for Hawaii in November on the Miracle - I printed that for Jerry to look at. We have been on the Miracle a couple of times, most recently this past Aug/Sept in Alaska. We really enjoyed everything about the ship - food, service, cleanliness, etc. We want to cruise (again) to Hawaii, having done it in 2010 out of San Diego. Hence, the one you are taking.

If we happen to book, I'll let you know.

The Interior Cabin under your avatar reflects the number of posts that you have in this website.

As for Hawaii in November on the Miracle - I printed that for Jerry to look at. We have been on the Miracle a couple of times, most recently this past Aug/Sept in Alaska. We really enjoyed everything about the ship - food, service, cleanliness, etc. We want to cruise (again) to Hawaii, having done it in 2010 out of San Diego. Hence, the one you are taking.

I just saw on another forum the cruise is sold out. You can check with the cruise line.

I just saw on another forum the cruise is sold out. You can check with the cruise line.

Not to worry ... there are plenty of cabins for that sailing. :)

As for Hawaii in November on the Miracle - I printed that for Jerry to look at. We have been on the Miracle a couple of times, most recently this past Aug/Sept in Alaska. We really enjoyed everything about the ship - food, service, cleanliness, etc. We want to cruise (again) to Hawaii, having done it in 2010 out of San Diego.

You've sold me on it Debbie – I can’t believe Jerry is unsure! :laugh:

I think the money is what is holding Jerry up. I don't recall spending $1700+ per person before and that was Celebrity out of San Francisco.

I searched Carnival Miracle for November 2016 and I saw plenty of cabins. I know I can book "Early decision" and watch for price drops.

I agree that the cruise is a wonderful way to visit the islands. It's that you aren't there long enough. Probably why we keep cruising back to Hawaii and the Caribbean

I think the money is what is holding Jerry up. I don't recall spending $1700+ per person before and that was Celebrity out of San Francisco.

I searched Carnival Miracle for November 2016 and I saw plenty of cabins. I know I can book "Early decision" and watch for price drops.

I agree that the cruise is a wonderful way to visit the islands. It's that you aren't there long enough. Probably why we keep cruising back to Hawaii and the Caribbean

Yeah, it's lkind of high. We saw some better deals, but this cruise fits into Jim's insane schedule.