• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announce your new bookings in Lets Talk Cruise forum

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, I just joined today. I am booked on the Maiden Voyage of the Royal Princess sailing from Southampton,UK to Barcelona on 6/16/2013. I came to your site to print the packing list. From what I have seen, it is the shortest and most comprehensive I have seen after 50+ cruises!

I agree - it's the best packing list I've come across, as well. There are some great people here working behind the scenes to provide the best resources. Stick around for more!

• 1 month later...
To keep it going: Carnival Triumph Sept 28 Carnival Sunshine Jan 19, 2014 And already dreaming of what to book after those :)

You’re our kind of cruiser Marci! Before we start our next cruise, we always try to have our NEXT next cruise planned too! Yep, we’re addicted! :biggrin:

10-6-13 Brilliance of the Seas to New England & Canada, because it's about time I tried out RCI, and because I can drive to port!

04-23-14 Ruby Princess to the Caribbean, because it's about time we cruised during a school break, and when it's not so damned hot.

07-29-14 Celebrity Reflection to the Mediterranean, in order to scratch another destination off our bucket list!

August 2015 .... Return to Alaska, maybe ??? Time will tell!