• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Nice Cruise on the Carnival Pride

Rate this topic

rogue

Great review, Howard...so glad you and Cindy had a good cruise. Marc and I had said we would never go back on Carnival because of how it was back in the late '80s, but we tried it with a group cruise 2 years ago on the Carnival Liberty, and we were pleasantly surprised. We had a great time, and had great service and entertainment, and the food on that ship was pretty good. It was a great change from back in the '80s. I would sail with them (on the newer ships) again, also. We did have some noisy neighbors, but at least they stopped around midnight, and we could get some sleep.

Great review Howard - thanks for sharing. You make me want to give Baltimore 1 more try. lol

This was the easiest port we went out of, MaryLou. Drove in, dropped our bags, parked, and on the ship in about 45 minutes.Leaving was even easier. No traffic at all.

I'm glad you liked CCL. Though we have cruised with them only twice we've had no issues and would go again if the itinerary was Ok for us. Generally things in the cruise industry are not what they used to be, especially when it comes to food but hey, you won't starve. :D

• 1 year later...