• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

How do you stay healthy onboard?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

• 2 weeks later...

I have to tell you that I never thought about wiping down the common areas in the cabin until I joined cruise crazies and you all told me that you did this. I love this idea and have been wiping down the cabin knobs, switches, balcony door, etc. ever since!

My Aunt is a very avid cruise taker and I am trying to follow in her footsteps.... She swears by this one hand sanitizer called Home-Rid Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer. Apparently this sanitizer lasts for up to 24 hours and still allows you to wash your hands regularly without interupting your protection.. (by the way my family is a group of germophobes sprinkled with some hypochondriacs :smile: )

I have a cruise to the bahamas coming up so I went look on their website (www.home-rid.com) and ordered not only the hand sanitizer but also they have a long lasting sanitizing spray that I plan to spray my my room down with when I get there. Seems like the best hand sanitizer I can find out there yet!!!!! Let me know what you guys think

• 3 weeks later...

ooo i am so excited to here about this product... i read a statistic that 1 ship everyweek this year has gotten noro.. i feel like noro is taking over my favorite vacations!

I will definitely check on amazon for this hand sanitizer, if anything it cant hurt lol thanks SPark :rolleyes2:

• 5 weeks later...