• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Welcome to the newest version of CruiseCrazies!

Rate this topic

Jason

CruiseCrazies is pleased to announce the public release of our latest site upgrade!

We have worked tirelessly behind the scenes for the last 2 months, in preparation for this moment .... To deliver the most modern, top quality online cruise community possible .... with all sorts of new bells, whistles, and of course a completely new look!

There are still a few items under construction, however the bulk of enhancements have been completed at this point. This latest site upgrade was necessary in order to bring the software that powers our community up-to-date. Though it will take a small amount of time to adjust to the change, we are confident you will appreciate the improved experience the site now offers. At a high level, here's what that means:

• A more modern look and feel
  • Updated navigation menu
  • Simplified functionality
  • More useful features

New Feature Highlights (complete with screenshots):

• New Look and Feel
    • User friendly navigation
    • Notifications and Messenger Menu
    • Account Management Menu
    • Global Search Menu
    • Details

• Text Editor
    • Auto Saving
    • Minimized Quick Reply
    • Real-time Reply Alert
    • Details

• CruiseCrazies Mobile
    • Highly interactive mobile version of our site allows you to stay connected whenever you are
    • Details

• More
    • Profiles
    • "Like"

[*]Media Library

[*]Tagging & Prefixes

As you can see, there are a lot of new and enhanced features to check out, and the above is just a summary of the most significant ones. Feel free to give them a test run in the Testing 1,2,3 Forum - The perfect place for this. If you notice anything strange or have any questions, please reach out.

As always, your continued support is appreciated as the few remaining to-do items are closed out. We know you are just as excited as us about the newest version of our community. Looking forward to seeing you take full advantage of everything CruiseCrazies has to offer! :smile:

I have been looking around - very nice! I'm sure such glitches as the Who's Cruising - where we are all cruising January 1, 1970 - will be ironed out! I don't mind travelling backwards through time....as long as I get all my cruises in! LOL! :laugh: