• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Celebrity Eclipse, February 18 - 25, 2012

Rate this topic

deb1220

Sounds like my kind of cruise. Love a good martini bar and also a nightclub with a dance floor.

Too bad about the rocky start. Flying is the most frustrating part of travelling anymore. We're going through Miami next month, and we've already gone through one round of rescheduling and bumps onto flights we didn't want. We did get a good agent that made it right, without all the hassle you had. I'm glad a manager finally stepped in and offered some compensation, but it would be so much better for everyone involved if the customer service was there from the start.

Thanks everyone. I would have to say that this was the nicest ship, with the most professional crew, that we've ever been on. Looking forward to sailing on her again.

Kevin, I agree - flying is the most frustrating part of traveling. A necessary evil of sorts.

This was my second Celebrity cruise. The first one being on the "Connie Goes Crazie" CruiseCrazies group cruise on the Constellation. I am more than sold on this brand. Princess used to be my favorite, but now I think I have a new fave.