• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Is Fantasy crowded in October

Rate this topic

Congrats on the cruise. I cannot imagine that the ship will be "filled" with children. Some of the schools in Tucson have a fall break in October. When I worked for the public schools, I always cruised at that time.

In my opinion, Carnival has always done a wonderful job of creating activities for children so that they were doing their thing while adults were doing other things. I think it's the kids who don't participate in Camp Carnival that run around screeching.

I haven't been on the Fantasy, but have been on many Carnival cruises. We continue to cruise Carnival. Can't beat their prices, activities, etc., etc.

CARNIVAL DOES A FANTASTIC JOB WITH KIDS :thumbup:

ON ALOT OF CRUIES IN THE PAST HAVE KIDS PULLED OUT FROM SCHOOL, THIS IS HAPPENING MORE WITH PARENTS, HECK, ON OUR 30 DAY CRUISE TO TAHITI WE HAD KIDS ON BOARD, GO FIGUIRE :blink:

AS FAR AS THE SHIP, NEVER BEEN ON THE FANTASY, BEEN ON HER SISTER SHIPS, YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME :thumbup::biggrin:

October is a good time to cruise and will have a lot less kids aboard. We've cruised on the Fantasy when it was out of Mobile. There is a couple reviews of the ship here on CruiseCrazies. Just click Plan & Research on the menu bar and you will find the reviews.

• 3 months later...