• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Back from the Carnival Glory

Rate this topic

Jason

Hey everyone,

I returned Sunday from the 7 day Carnival Glory cruise and had an amazing time with a large group of friends from here in South Fl and others from all over who we have previously met on cruises the last 2 years. Friends everywhere from North Carolina, Virginia, Canada, Michigan, and more. The ship sailed out of Miami to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Isla Roatan, and Grand Cayman. We got lucky with the weather (scattered showers that lasted very briefly a few times through the week), the food was good, and the entertainment was great.

All in all, an awesome cruise. Returned Sunday morning with little sleep and had my first ice hockey game of the season that same day. Combine this with returning to work Monday, and I'm still trying to settle back in. In the coming weeks I'll write a review. In sticking with tradition I prefer not to announce my future sailings, instead updating once I return - So that's why you didn't hear anything about it prior to leaving.

Anyways, need to catch up on sleep some more. Will check back in again soon!