• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Want to say hello and introduce myself :)

Rate this topic

Greetings everyone,

I am brand new to the site, and I must say I'm thrilled to have found you! (I googled Cruise Packing List, and up popped this lovely site.)

I have cruised six times, starting in 2010. I love all types of traveling, but must say cruising is the most upscale and luxurious way I have found. I adore the formal dining rooms for all meals (though most of my friends prefer the buffets and room service!), and the adults-only solariums.

That will change soon, as I am expecting my first child in October, 2012! I will be 18-weeks pregnant on my cruise in May, and 22-weeks pregnant for my cruise in June. This should be interesting :) Any tips/hints for cruising while pregnant are very welcome! I am not too concerned about morning sickness or nausea, especially since my cruise this month will be on the Oasis of the Seas and movement is hardly detectable.

Thanks for fostering such a positive and supportive environment here :) Hopefully I will meet some of you on our upcoming adventures!

:) Missie

Good morning Missie. Congratulations on your upcoming Oasis cruise and your first child. Do you know what to expect yet?

Sorry I can't help advice on that cruising while pregnant thing. My wife was very prone to sickness - morning, noon, and night - for all three of ours, so we never attempted anything like that.

Welcome aboard the CruiseCrazies ship, Missie! We think you will enjoy it around here. With your six cruises under your belt it sounds like you know what to expect.

We cruised on the Freedom of the Seas, which is smaller than the Oasis. It was almost like a hotel with little or no movement. Congrats on your upcoming cruises and your first child this coming October!

Welcome aboard Missie. Congrats on your upcoming baby, what an exciting time.

I hope you have a wonderful time on Oasis. I have not been aboard her and have no plans to do so anytime soon. I love RCI but we think some of their ships are too big.

Please post your cruises on "Who's Cruising" so that we can wish you Bon Voyage!

Welcome, Missie and congrats on your expected bundle! We have not yet cruised on the Oasis class but would love to give it a try. Be sure to post a review when you return! What ship is your June cruise with?