• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What is one of your favorite activities to attend?

Rate this topic

I like to shop the little 'sales' they have usually in the Atrium. Love to watch the game shows, and participate in Trivia. I'll watch Karaoke only if there are non-professionals singing, (I really like the off-key ones!), but, normally, my nose is always in a book. :closedeyes:

Karaoke is always a hoot. Our daughter has a classically trained voice, and usually comes in a winner or nearly so - which is always very special. But special honors should be given to the people who are brave enough to get up there and pretend to be Sinatra for a night - even when they're clearly not! Also, the hypnotists are very entertaining. I don't know what it is about my husband, but show hosts always seem to zero in on him in the audience, and one night my husband, while under a hypnotist's trance, performed as Garth Brooks - even though he doesn't like country music and doesn't even know who the guy is. Very, very amusing. Passengers were talking about it for days!

Edited by sunluva7

We’ll play trivia when we can – usually do okay. Cooking demos and any kind of tasting – food, wine, martini, etc. (less often now that they’ve started charging quite a bit for some of those). Comedy clubs are usually good. We often enjoy presentations from local experts, but those are more Alaska/Hawaii/Europe – pretty rare in the Caribbean.

We always make it a point to attend any past passenger activities or events that are offered!

Just remembered this part, too - my family and I won the Family Feud game on the Monarch of the Seas. It was a great time of making fools of ourselves! Game shows are fun to watch and be a part of. Not something I would normally do in "real" life.