• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

number of formal nites on RCCL

Rate this topic

jobowl

We've only had 2 formal nights. So here's the big question and I know it's a girl thing. But the guys wear the same tux or suit each formal night. Why can't the ladies wear the same outfit? Honestly, you're only in it for a few hours!!!

True, but I change my shirt, bowtie, and cummerbund. So if you want to do that, then go for it! :laugh:

Well this WE we spent two days in a hotel for a wedding. There was a Fri. Night party, the wedding Sat. And reception Sat. Evening. My better half brought 4! Outfits and 5 pairs of shoes. For two days. Hey, it's in the genes. Don,t ask why, just accept. LOL

Wearing the same outfit? Horrors!

Haha! Actually, I'm one of those people that sees one outfit that works and I buy it in all available colors and sizes. Who cares? Clothes don't make the person.

Well this WE we spent two days in a hotel for a wedding. There was a Fri. Night party, the wedding Sat. And reception Sat. Evening. My better half brought 4! Outfits and 5 pairs of shoes. For two days. Hey, it's in the genes. Don,t ask why, just accept. LOL

I hear ya, Jackie takes a suit case for shoes lol. That is why I have to drive to port. I am still ok with it as long as I don't need a truck. lol

• 2 weeks later...

thanks John I know what it says in the manual but cruisers coming off the ship are all saying there are 3 on the 9 nites. From what I am understanding it is up to the captain. I can only tell you what the reviews are saying on the EOS.

Joe