• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Photo of the Day - Now Available at CruiseCrazies

Rate this topic

We all love sharing photos. And we all love cruises, right? CruiseCrazies has now combined both into the Cruise Photo of the Day! A new beautiful photo related to cruising will be posted daily in a dedicated photo album here at CruiseCrazies. Please help share the links to these photos - Send the links to your friends, share them on Facebook, tweet them via Twitter, and pin them to your Pinterest account. You can do so by clicking any of the social networking sharing options as seen to the right of these new photos:

post-63760-0-93029400-1337041255.png

Stacey Redish, known on CruiseCrazies as StaRed and author of our newest blog titled "The Accidental Cruiser," will be posting each photo which will be broadcast out to all of Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest followers daily. So if you're not yet following us on at least one of these social networks, now is the perfect time to 'get social' with us.

Thanks guys! The photos are actually credited to my awesome Dad and to my husband, Scott. Both are avid photographers and are rarely without their Nikons and approximately seventeen thousand lenses at one time! I'm very excited to share their amazing photographs.

Stacey, just looked at all the photos and commented. They are great! Thank you to your hubby and Dad for taking them. I'm one of those who takes my camera and never bothers to take it out of the cabin and on the rare occasion that I take a photo or two, I can't remember how to upload it into the computer so thank you, thank you, thank you.