• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hi - New Member Here

Rate this topic

Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I a member of a couple of other boards, but this one looked very inviting, so I thought I'd check it out. Sadly, the only dissapointing feature is that the site doesn't work on my IPad which goes everywhere with me. So I'll be visiting from the desktop from time to time.

My husband and I will be taking our sixth cruise this summer on the Ocean Princess. It will be out first cruise in Europe and our first on a small ship. We're eagerly looking forward to both experiences, as we will be celebrating our 35th anniversary. Next summer, we are booked on the new Royal Princess to the Mediterranean. At this time in our life, we can only cruise in the summer do to our schedules, and look forward to the time when we can cruise at other times of the year when we can take advantage of off season rates and other destinations.

Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Jan

Hi Jan. I was checking out those Mediterranean itineraries for the new Royal Princess just last night in the Princess newsletter. They look very good. Congrats on your upcoming 35th anniversary, and welcome to the website. I'm not sure why it isn't working on your iPad though.

Hi Jan Welcome to Cruise Crazies. We are a very friendly, helpful bunch. Hope to get to know you better.

Please send a message to Jason, he should be able to get you on here with your Ipad. I know several other members have one.

Hey Jan, welcome aboard. Shouldn't be any issues with the iPad and this site - One of our regulars just got an iPad and is having no issues...as a matter of fact they said the site was working even better on the iPad. I asked him to contact you for help.

So I can try to assist, let's chat via Private Message as well.

Again welcome. Hope to see you posting often once we get your iPad and the site working well together.

Welcome! I am actually posting from my iPad now, no problems. Have you called Apple support? They are usually very good. You will love the Ocean Princess. We were on her when she was the Tahitian Princess in 2006. Smaller ships have a more intimate feel I think. The food was the best we have ever had too.

Welcome Jan. We too have cruised on the Ocean Pricess and absoutely loved her. A nice small size ship and very well appointed. We are also interested in the new Royal Princess ....... enjoy your cruise in Europe - get ready to be busy, busy, busy!!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. As for using this site on my IPad, I was unable to complete the profile info before the screen went wacky on me. I am posting this, but the text box is tiny - about an inch wide, and I can only see a few words of text. Is this normal? If so, I guess some finger scrolling will be involved.

Sure, you can enlarge it with finger scrolling. However on mine the keyboard is big, like it is on yours I'll bet so as long as i can see what I'm typing then its Ok for me. I think you just have to get used to it. At first it sort of threw me but now its fine. Larry :smile:

Thanks, but I'm having other issues with IPad and Cruise Crazies. When I finally try to post, the screen freezes or crashes and burns. I think it might be a JavaScript problem. The mobile version on IPhone works perfectly, though, which is what I am using now to post this. Go figure.