• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Oasis of the Seas on the Discovery Channel - Wow!

Rate this topic

Jason

Has anyone else seen the Oasis of the Seas' episode of "Extreme Cruise Ship" documentary on tv??

It provides a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the innermost workings of the ship and the logistics involved each week when she returns to her homeport of Fort Lauderdale .... To debark the current passengers ending their vacation and prepare for it's newest round who are just about to begin theirs.

All I have to say is .... Wow! It was probably the most interesting cruise ship documentary I've seen on tv. Really provided a lot of interesting information and explained how certain things work that you probably haven't even thought of. I highly recommend you catch this on either the Discovery Channel or Green Channel, if possible. In case you're unable to catch it on the air - I'll be putting together some fun facts and interesting notes I took, just in case. So stay tuned!

Oh thanks for the heads up!! I did a quick search on the program guide and found it runs again Thursday night twice and again on Sunday afternoon on Planet Green. Already got it set to record!

Edited by StaRed