• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Who's Cruising Database Enhancements!

Rate this topic

Recognized as the perfect way to meet shipmates before setting sail, the popular Who's Cruising Database shows all upcoming member cruises and includes ship name, group type, and sail date....allowing members to connect with one another well in advance of their cruise. Many life-long friendships have been formed this way, and this feature has been a staple here at CruiseCrazies for many years.

It's my pleasure to announce the following enhancements...

1. Member Photo
- The member photo for anyone who has submitted a cruise, now appears alongside their entry. Adds a fun 'social' element. Update your member photo/profile
here

2. Search Options
- Whether you're searching for shipmates cruising with children or you're a single male or female looking to meet other single shipmates, it's now easier than ever to do just that! You can now filter upcoming member cruises by Ship and Group Type, and the results will appear in order of approaching sail date....making it easier than ever to locate and connect with your shipmates!

3. Past Member Cruises
- Once a member's cruise sets sail, it's removed from the "Upcoming Member Cruises" page and archived to the brand new "
Past Member Cruises
." This completely new addition to the Who's Cruising database will serve as the perfect way to connect with other cruisers returning from a specific ship. Wondering what happened aboard a particular ship's sailing? Have a question about a specific ship? Now you have the perfect way of finding someone to ask....and another way to help meet new cruise friends. It'll be fun to watch this list grow over time! The new search functionality is also available when viewing "Past Member Cruises."

As you can see, CruiseCrazies is focused on providing as many useful tools as possible to cruisers and this is just one of many new additions in the recent and upcoming months. If you have an upcoming cruise and haven't yet submitted it to the Who's Cruising Database, why not do it now? After all, you never know who you'll meet!

Enjoy! :biggrin:

Is there a way to delete a current entry?? Or edit it? I added another entry after y'all were nice enough to add a "single parent" category, but it seems I put the wrong date. :rolleyes2: I really need to delete both entries I have in the database and start over.

Thanks!

-gina-