• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hi, I Am A Newbie

Rate this topic

Just want to introduce myself to all. Just call me Summer and I will be cruising July 1. Just found out about this message board and hope to get some info before I cruise. I will be cruising on the Conquest going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. All shopping is done and all that is left for me to do is pack. I already started my carry-on, did my on-line check-in too. I don't like to be rushed doing anything so I started over the weekend getting all documents, etc. in order. Hubby and I are going with 2DD, SIL,DGS, DGD and friends. My first cruise was with my DH, DS, DIL and my second was with DH and 2 DD. We had a ball on both of them.

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Summer. So glad you found us. It sounds like you really are prepared and that's great. Sounds like you will have a blast with all the people cruising with you. Love your adorable avatar. Hope to see you posting in the forums often.

I always surf like crazy to get just the right avatar for my message boards. Wish they had more emoticons though. Sometimes you get tired of the same ones. :tongue: This is the first time I am doing a multi-reply and I don't think it is going to come out right. I don't see the names on these 2 posts that I am replying to. Oh well, I will find out eventually how this board is.

Hey Summer, great to get to know you. You are going to have a wonderful time on the Conquest with all your family I am sure. Love New Orleans ... especially the food, if I lived there I would be the size of a house :rolleyes2: Can't wait to read your review of this cruise.

Just want to introduce myself to all. Just call me Summer and I will be cruising July 1. Just found out about this message board and hope to get some info before I cruise. I will be cruising on the Conquest going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. All shopping is done and all that is left for me to do is pack. I already started my carry-on, did my on-line check-in too. I don't like to be rushed doing anything so I started over the weekend getting all documents, etc. in order. Hubby and I are going with 2DD, SIL,DGS, DGD and friends. My first cruise was with my DH, DS, DIL and my second was with DH and 2 DD. We had a ball on both of them.

Hi Summer -

I, too, am fairly new to the Crazies - you came to the right place. You won't find a nice crowd. :biggrin: You sound like a planner, just like me. I am so afraid I'll forget something, so I start packing lists months ahead of time. Have a great time on the Conquest and I look forward to hearing all about it. :biggrin:

I don't see the names on these 2 posts that I am replying to.

Sorry about that, Summer. You're right . I should sign my name after my post. I'm Cheryl and I'm from So. Florida. Your searching for avatars paid off- that is the cutest one I've seen .