• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Signature

Rate this topic

What do I have to do to have my signature show at the bottom of my replies?

Also, how come when I reply with a multi quote each reply is separate and the persons I am replying to is not even shown withiin my reply?

Another problem is when I was on the carnival forum today, every time I posted a reply it took me all the way back to page 2 and I would have to go through all the threads again to get to where I was?

Don't want to bother anyone with all my questions, but I can't seem to find things to help me on this board.

I see where you are sending me messages, but can't pull them up to see.

Do they have a site I can go to to find this out by myself?

Hi Summer,

If you go to your name in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the little down arrow. This is where you find all the profile information you fill in for yourself, including your signature. You can also set all your preferences, and then your signature should appear on your posts.

For multi-quote, just click "multiquote" for every post you want to appear in your response. However, when I tried it this morning, the quotes didn't appear until after I brought up the preview of my response. I am not sure if this is working correctly. I think they are supposed to show up when you are replying - so you can see what you're replying to. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can help with this?

For help, you can go to the bar at the top of the page, and click on "Site Info" and then click on HELP or CONTACT ME. This site works a little differently than some of the other travel sites I am a member of. I am still figuring this all out, too - it's a learning process.

Hopefully, some long time members will chime in. :smile:

What do I have to do to have my signature show at the bottom of my replies?

Also, how come when I reply with a multi quote each reply is separate and the persons I am replying to is not even shown withiin my reply?

Another problem is when I was on the carnival forum today, every time I posted a reply it took me all the way back to page 2 and I would have to go through all the threads again to get to where I was?

Don't want to bother anyone with all my questions, but I can't seem to find things to help me on this board.

I see where you are sending me messages, but can't pull them up to see.

Do they have a site I can go to to find this out by myself?

Summer, just click the 'Muliquote' bar under each post you want to include. Click 'More Reply Options' in the 'Reply to this topic' box. This will bring up a screen with the person name and post you are responding to. Just type your post at the end of each one per this example. Click the 'Preview Post' bar to review and if okay click the 'Add Reply" bar.

Hi Summer,

If you go to your name in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the little down arrow. This is where you find all the profile information you fill in for yourself, including your signature. You can also set all your preferences, and then your signature should appear on your posts.

For multi-quote, just click "multiquote" for every post you want to appear in your response. However, when I tried it this morning, the quotes didn't appear until after I brought up the preview of my response. I am not sure if this is working correctly. I think they are supposed to show up when you are replying - so you can see what you're replying to. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can help with this?

For help, you can go to the bar at the top of the page, and click on "Site Info" and then click on HELP or CONTACT ME. This site works a little differently than some of the other travel sites I am a member of. I am still figuring this all out, too - it's a learning process.

Hopefully, some long time members will chime in. :smile:

Hi Jan!