• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We just booked our next cruise on the Conquest for Sept, 16 2012!

Rate this topic

no more cruises this year. :( Join us in Dec of 2013 on the Sunshine out of New Orleans.

Been on the Conquest twice. Once in an L shaped cabin 6481, then in an aft 8461.

Nice balcony on both. :)

For you experienced Conquest cruisers, hazelson, TexasGiGi, CaroleB: There is a rumor floating around that we like to ballroom dance aboard cruise ships. How is the dancing venues aboard this ship?

Also, CaroleB, we are still looking for a New Year cruise this year. We may consider the Magic for Dec 2013.

Sadly, my husband doesn't dance so I don't know about that.I miss dancing but he doesn't know how and is embarassed to learn so .............:( I would LOVE to learn how to ballroom dance. Guess it's not in the cards. No sense in learning if you have no one to dance with.

As for a New Years cruise, I can't. My daughter is getting married in April in Ohio and we already have a cruise in Dec 2013. So that is the extent of our travel for the year.

Too bad you can't come with us on the Sunshine in Dec 2013.....:)

For you experienced Conquest cruisers, hazelson, TexasGiGi, CaroleB: There is a rumor floating around that we like to ballroom dance aboard cruise ships. How is the dancing venues aboard this ship?

Also, CaroleB, we are still looking for a New Year cruise this year. We may consider the Magic for Dec 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

You will enjoy the Conquest. We have sailed on her several times both out of New Orleans and Galveston when she was based there.

Remember to visit the Sea Food Restaurant upstairs. They have very good Cerviche and other delights de mar.