• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tampa Hotel

Rate this topic

TexasGiGi

Going on a cruise out of Tampa in Sep and need some ideas on hotels close to port that have shuttles from airport to hotel and from hotel to port. We will not have a vehicle so everything we do has to be walking distance for us like restaurants and things to do in the evening. I thank you in advance for this info.

Tampa Hotels w/cruise parking

TexasGiGi, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Rocky Point Road in Tampa last Dec., which is not on this list. The package included free parking and shuttle service, as well. Don't know about nearby restaurants as we arrived late and just ordered pizza delivery. This hotel is farther out then some on this list.

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Rocky Point on our last 2 trips from Tampa. Parking and shuttle service both to the cruise port and airport. Most importantly, nice clean rooms and a nice breakfast in the morning. There is a Bahama Breeze restaurant right across the driveway from the hotel but that is the only thing we found that you could walk to.

Sorry just got back from our cruise - I wanted to also suggest the Holiday inn Express opposite the Bahama Breeze at Rocky Point, it's not too far from the port. There are closer hotels in downtown Tampa but they will be much pricier. I personally would do as the previous posters have said and go with Hol Inn .....