• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wish me luck!

Rate this topic

I looked at prices Sat. for our Oct. cruise and saw that some higher level cabins are available and for a slightly lower prices than what we paid. I know what I choose but hey it doesn't hurt to try. Wish me luck!! :smile:

Oh yeah! Hit a home run. Went from 6201 to 9th floor for $500.00 LESS. Great news. Then my tax bill came. Oh well c 'est la vie. Well I expected the tax bill but not the upgrade so it's all good!

Thanks for all the well wishes. BTW I learned something yesterday which may be old news to some but was new to me. After the X website I saw that this new booking showed a "temporary hold

" expiring in 24 hrs. As this was a TA booking I called her but she had no clue as to what this meant and several calls to X resulted in the same info, that is as its a TA booking they have no access so I was stuck in the middle. However as she did a group booking I was finally able to get an 800 # specific for group bookings and they could access this reservation despite in being a TA booking. Not only did they update me to "booked" from the "on hold" status they also accessed other info the other X reps said they could not see such as the TA's OBC as well as some OBC X gave me. Pretty cool I thought.