• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Loyalty Programs - Are they important to you?

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Somebody knows an internet link or any other place where I can find a comparison of all these loyalty programs and/or what these programs contain?

And does the program introduction pages include all information? Or are there also secrets?

For example: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/aboutprogram.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&snav=3

I am also wondering if the member areas offer anything special ....

Edited by Carrie

• 1 month later...

The programs don't mean much to me. We are going on the Carnival Dream in January and this will be our 4th cruise with them. We have 5 others on other lines so we like to sample a bit. I'm even considering the new Norwegian ship out of New York. Carnival gives great value with their fares as it is that I'm not worried about getting some perks for loyalty.

Loyalty perks are not important to me at all...even less so when I see how much furore it starts when a cruise line alters things (I get the feeling that people forget that they are not obligatory and can be altered or withdrawn at will by the cruise lines).

I certainly would never cruise a specific line just for the perks as I feel that would be a waste of time and money, there is so much world out there to go find and explore, often more than any one specific cruise line can cover.

I wish the cruise lines would drop all perks completely, afterall, if a product is good enough people will return time and time again...they shouldn't require carrots to be dangled infront of them...or should they?

Edited by Smudge