• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Bermuda on the Summit

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Excellent review, MaryLou! Very strange about the DR assignments. Glad that didn't ruin your cruise. Also it's strange that they refurbished the rooms but forgot about the bathrooms. BTW....Happy Anniversary!

Thanks, Mary Lou. I would agree that on our Summit - Bermuda cruise the crew was very business-like - not as friendly and outgoing as most. On that cruise we had My-Time Dining but they did not seem to be able to coordinate that right either - advance reservations did not seem to make a difference....quite disorganized. This was not the case on the Infinity so I am wondering if the DR management is not quite up to par? Glad you were able to take it with a grain of salt (thrown over the shoulder, perhaps?!)

Thanks for the great review, MaryLou. Sorry about the dining room confusion. Don't think I would have tipped that Maitre d." Glad that all in all you had a nice cruise. Happy Belated Anniversary!!

Was just thinking that on my very first cruise (I went with my mom and dad and two of their friends) the Maitre d" would not let me sit with them...I was really upset...but he sat me at a large table next to them that had a large group of single gals...I was a young widow then...around 31 years-old. I did get to have a fun time with all the gals, and later on I figured out why they sat me there...still, it should have been my choice to sit with who I came with...LOL

Thanks for the review! We’ll be sailing Celebrity Summit this December. It sounds like the service you received was a little below Celebrity’s usual high standards. Hopefully the shift down to the Southern Caribbean will reinvigorate them for us!