• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Introducing our newest Cruise Blog - Seven Sea Journeys - By CruiseCrazies member Jan Neves (aka sunluva7)

Rate this topic

Jason

Announcing our newest Cruise Blogger...one of our very own...Jan Neves - aka Sunluva7! :biggrin:
Jan's new Cruise Blog, appropriately titled "Seven Sea Journeys," is her personal cruise & travel journal detailing her entire cruise vacation experience, from the planning stages months ahead of the cruise, through her arrival back home once the cruise has ended. The blog will also be peppered with past vacation mishaps, experiences, and stories of short weekend get-aways.
Jan will be updating the blog bi-weekly, and more often if a vacation is approaching.
Some background on Jan's cruising history:
My husband, David, is an educator and I am a legal administrative assistant with a meager 3 weeks vacation. We've done 6 cruises since our first 10 years ago and look forward to someday cruising as long and often as many of our fellow CruiseCrazies. In the meantime, we block off two weeks each summer to plan our next travel adventure. Traditionally, these were family escapes, but as the kids leave the nest, we're left with just the two of us. We've cruised to Bermuda, St. Thomas, St. Martin, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. More recently, we've branched out to Europe - a Portugal land trip in 2011 and the Ireland/Scotland cruise in 2012. - Jan Neves, sunluva7
Jan is very excited about blogging, and I know we are all excited to have her. Please join me in welcoming her as an official CruiseCrazies Cruise Blogger, and be sure to read and post your comments to her new blog which has already been populated with some of her experiences: