• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anyone cruising Enchantment of the Seas on March 25, 2013?

Rate this topic

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Tate. I'm not going on that cruise but we've sailed on the Enchantment many times and it is one of our two favorite ships . Until the Liberty of the Seas came along, the Enchantment was the only ship we booked. Of course, we are kind of limited since we only sail out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. But, we have sailed many Carnival ships and three different RC ships and we loved the Enchantment. If she ever sails out of our ports again, we will definitely be booking her.

Enjoy your cruise. If you haven't already, sign up at the "Meeting Hall" and you might see others sailing your cruise. HOpe to see you posting in the forums here often. Again, welcome.

Hi Tate -

It's always exciting to try a new ship and a new cruise line, isn't it! I am in the process of booking another cruise in the fall on RCI's Brilliance of the Seas from Boston, which is my drive-to port. I think I remember your other post about being glad to cruise from a port close to home and how glad you were not to have to fly. I agree! It will be my first time on RCI as well! I wish you and your fiancé a wonderful cruise!