• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Introducing our Newest Cruise Blog - The Cruisetacular Weekly by CruiseMan3000

Rate this topic

Jason

Introducing our newest Cruise Blog...

Shon's new Cruise Blog will cover everything from packing procrastination to coverage of his brawls for a deck chair next to the pool aboard his latest cruise. Check back each week as Shon talks about home-port cruising, how to nail the perfect karaoke performance and tips on the best way to kick those cruising calories overboard!
An introduction from Shon himself:
My name is Shon! I hail from the beautiful island of Charm City, Baltimore, MD, and have been cruising the high seas since 2003. To date, I have sailed on 28 innovative and unique ocean-going vessels on a combination of 5 different cruise lines (with NCL being my favorite). I've sailed every NCL ship except Norwegian Jade, and yes, NCL is my favorite cruise line (just in case you were wondering)! Bermuda is my favorite port of call to date and I've officially sailed from every home-port on the East Coast with the exception of Charleston, SC.
Come one, come all! There's a new cruisetacular blog in town ready to have you following for some fun, up-beat and engaging cruising cross-fire! Catch each week!

Very excited to have Shon blogging with us and I know you'll all love reading his updates.
Please join me in welcoming him aboard, and add your comments to his introductory blog entry...

Part of the all-new Cruise Blog: