• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

An Interview with CruiseCrazies.com Founder [Ship to Shore Cruise Radio] - Our history, uniqueness, and future

Rate this topic

Jason

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Fran Silverman, host of "Ship to Shore Cruise Radio" talk show. It was a great 30 minute discussion which discusses the history of CruiseCrazies, why we are so unique, what we are known for, and a few blurbs on what's in the future plans for CruiseCrazies.

This is just one of several media pieces dedicated to CruiseCrazies. As we continue to grow by the day, you can expect to see more coverage in the future. Listen (and view all other media coverage) here:

About CruiseCrazies (Scroll towards the bottom)

PRESS - CruiseCrazies Founder, Jason Taub, is available for interviews: Contact Form

Jason - I just listened to your interview. It's nice to put a voice with the face behind those Foster-Grants! :biggrin: Great job explaining the site and our friendly community. By the way, the suspense is killing me - what are these great new features coming in January? (or were they already announced and I missed it?)

Thanks everyone! We wouldn't be where we are today, without all of you. So thank you for your support and for always keeping CruiseCrazies updated with fresh cruise content.

Jan - You haven't missed them, they're coming soon!

Stuart - The link is above, or again for your convenience - About CruiseCrazies (Scroll towards the bottom)