• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

February 2014

Rate this topic

Hey all,

So im looking for some recommendations. This is the best place to look and ask.

In February 2014 myself and 7 others ( Girlfriends and their Significant others) are looking at going on a cruise in the Caribbean for College Graduation. Mind you we will all be over 21 at the point and under 25.

I myself have gone on 11 cruises now so ive been to too many stops, and my friend has gone on about 5. the others havent really gone on any.

Ive travelled with Costa and Royal Caribbean so mainly lean towards those two while my friend has travelled with RC, Carnival and Princess, one on each and a few on carnival.

Though the main question i'm asking is which ships and which ports of call would you recommend for us!!

Your help would be greatly appreciated since we do want to try booking in September but of course got to hunt!!

Thank you!

First off, congrats on your upcoming graduation. I have been on 8 cruises so far, 5 on Carnival. I would recommend a Carnival cruise to the Western Carib. Not sure where your from but the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral was a BLAST for us!! And the more cabins you book, the better the pricing. A cruise aboard the Dream doing a Western Carib. Itinerary would offer a LOT of stuff to do in the various ports. Just my thoughts :rolleyes2:

I’ll second the Western Caribbean itinerary recommendation for your group – and it’s a safe bet everyone will love cruising with Carnival or Royal Caribbean! If you’re flying to the cruise, Ft. Lauderdale or Miami are the easiest to sail out of. Let us know what you choose! Happy graduation and happy cruising!