• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Blog - Brilliance of the Seas 2013 - UNCUT!

Rate this topic

Jason

Announcing the debut of our latest Cruise Blog ... Brilliance of the Seas 2013 - UNCUT! ...By Tim Hickey (aka Sarge6870). His blog will be updated a few times weekly, increasing in frequency as his cruise date approaches, followed by live updates during the cruise. Some more details -

Come aboard with me as we sail the next 11 months together aboard a BLOG that will take us to destinations many of us have been to before and some of us are new to venture to. The itinerary begins at the wonderful port of "Planning" to our final port of "Review Island" with stops daily aboard the Royal Caribbean "Brilliance of the Seas."

This will be a unique trip that will be informative for new cruisers and will give insight into a cruise line and ship some veterans may have not experienced. I will begin with posts explaining my plans for the cruise, I will have daily BLOG entries from the ship during the cruise and will finalize with a review right here on Cruisecrazies!! Not to worry, laughs are included in your cruise price!
Your Balcony cabin is ready. Welcome Aboard.

So, what are you waiting for! Check out Tim's introductory blog entry now -

Brilliance of the Seas 2013 - UNCUT!