• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Please let me introduce myself......

Rate this topic

Music plays in my head a lot!!! Now playing Rolling Stones "Sympathy for the Devil".......... (showing my age)

Not a devilish introduction at all for me though, I'm sweet like chocolate!!

My first cruise was in "92 on the Carnival Mardis Gras, it was an industry group cruise for only 4 days but it was definitely enough to get me hooked and to know that this was something I wanted to do again...... and as often as possible in the future. Life, children, career all got in the way for awhile and I went several years unable to do a cruise vacation and now after relocating from CA to FL I am finding myself eager to go as often as possible now!

Old enough to qualify for senior discounts, my spirit doesn't quite understand that yet though and am very young at heart still! Married since '76 ..... to the same man and plan to keep him. 2 adult children, 7 grandchildren.... all of them near perfect of course!

I've only cruised once on another line beside Carnival and have to be honest, I really enjoyed all my Carnival cruises more than we enjoyed the single cruise on Princess. It wasn't a bad cruise, but just not my cup of tea. It's been a very long time though and who knows...... I surely wouldn't turn down a cruise on another line if I won one!!

My last cruise was Western route on Carnival Dream a couple of weeks ago and next cruise is booked for DH an dI to celebrate next anniversary on Carnival Fascination. I'm REALLY looking foward to the closeness of Jacksonville Port. "Old City Cruiser" is reference to city I live in...... the oldest in the USA, St. Augustine!

You've come to the right place, OldCityCruiser. I keep telling my husband we need to move to Florida, closer to the cruise ships, but he won't have any of it. :rolleyes2: Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary and cruise. There is no better way to celebrate a special occasion than a cruise, is there!

I look forward to getting to know you more and hearing more about your cruise experiences. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...