• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hello cruise lovers! Glad to be here!

Rate this topic

Hello everyone!

My name is Caroline and I am a fellow cruise junkie - blessed to have been on 3 RCI cruises last year and heading out again in August on the Oasis. My husband and I discovered at 50 and 60 respectively what we had been missing when we went on our first cruise on the Liberty of the Seas - literally I was teary as we got onboard and overwhelmed beyond belief. It was a trip I will never forget, followed by a July cruise on the Majesty and then the New Year's Eve cruise on the Freedom of the Seas. Just true junkies through and through - my husband blows his cruise horn every day on his cell phone letting me know how long it will be until we cruise again! I also recently bought a cruise franchise and I am in the process of setting it all up - super fun doing some marketing and building my website, etc - left 24 years in the medical field to pursue a career in travel! Hope to get to know all of you through this amazing forum and learn from you as well!

Mu husband and I live in south Florida, so cruising is pretty easy for us. We have tried 3 different ports (which is great for my new business) intentionally to see which ones were easiest, etc. Gotta go with Port Canaveral for ease in checkin, etc. But I will wait hours to check in as long as I can GO!!

All the best to you all! Thanks so much for being so welcoming!

Welcome aboard Caroline (and hubby). Were glad you joined us. I agree with P.C. and the ease of check in. Were cruising for the first time from Tampa this November so that will be a new experience for us!!