• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

7 Ridiculous Complaints from Cruise Ship Passengers

Rate this topic

Jason

Complaints by cruise ship passengers include one by a woman who moaned about the sea being "too loud", it has been revealed.

According to cruise travel agency bonvoyage.co.uk, the list of complaints include a couple, who accused a captain of being "rude" for sailing off when they had left a note stating that they needed more sightseeing time in port, the Courier Mail reported.

Another complaint is that of a woman, who having seen 'Take That' star Gary Barlow on her ship on an earlier trip, demanded an explanation as to why the singer was not on her voyage.

Then there was a man who complained about not getting "an impressive tan" and being unable to swim in the pool each day while on a trip around Alaska.

A woman travelling with the company called Celebrity Cruises asked for a refund complaining that there were "no celebrities on board", while a couple wanted compensation after forking out "a lot more money than planned" on staff tips due to the excellent service.

The woman who complained about the loudness of the sea said that she had not been able to sleep well on her Mediterranean cruise and she demanded cabins to be "better sound-proofed against the sounds of the sea".

Another female traveller, having booked an inside cabin, then complained about not having a view of the sea and asked for a window to be installed.

Which one of the above complaints do you find most ridiculous? Add your comments below!

By ANI, Yahoo News

For more cruise news & articles go to http://www.cruisecrazies.com/index.html

Re-posted on CruiseCrazies.com - Cruise News, Articles, Forums, Packing List, Ship Tracker, and more

http://www.cruisecrazies.com

View full article

Wow. What complaint is the silliest? I would opine its the one about installing a window!

FWI I once saw an interns order that so far hasn't been topped. He ordered a pregnancy test daily x 3. On a male patient!

The cruise lines get many rediculous complaints and questions. In many cases complaints are made by people who hope they will get something free just because they complained. When complaints are made directly on the ship, if they are obvious complaints to get something free the word travels like wildfire and the service for these people will go downhill fast in hopes that they never return.

Wow! How stupid can some people get, maybe she needs to look up the word "inside " in the dic. to see what it really means...duh! I agree with some of the other comments, some people you can not please, .IF they make to Heaven I'm sure they will even find something to complain about there. And the noise of the sea...I love it, it makes me sleeply,...maybe she should take a cruise in a tour bus....but then the bus would be too loud and be smelly!