• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Chat LIVE!!! Come get onboard.............

Rate this topic

Sarge6870

Cruisecrazies has implemented the new CHAT feature into the site. I see at the time of this post there are 6 members online but no one in the chatroom. Come on in folks. Let's talk. Lets meet each other. It's a great way to interact with other members and do what we do best...TALK CRUISE!!! I had been the moderator of another website not associated with cruising but their chat room afforded me the opportunity to meet new friends that shared the same interest. In our case here on the M/S CRAZIES...it's talking about something we love to do!!! Did you know you can open the chat room, then open the Cruisecrazies site under another tab so you can read the latest on the site AND keep the chatroom open so you can switch back and forth? It's easy to access the chatroom. Just highlight the "Connect" tab on any of the Cruisecrazies pages and then click on the chatroom option. Here's your ticket......Welcome aboard!!! :thumbup:

Great post, Sarge. Tried to catch up to you in the Chatroom but you were dog walking. Hope to see you there next time.

Sorry pal, my timing is impeccable !!! I plan on being in the chatroom every time I'm online so I can guarantee you'll catch me!!