• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Summit to Bermuda

Rate this topic

MaryLou- thanks for an informative review. Makes me want to pack my bags, jump in the car and drive to Jersey today for a cruise! Glad you had a great time. We've been to Bermuda twice by land (first time on our honeymoon 36 years ago) and once on the former NCL Dream - love than island and can't wait to return.

The cruise sounds wonderful. The first time we went to Bermuda wasn't real crazy about it. I don't know what happen the last four or five time it seems wonderful. Very happy you had a wonderful cruise.

Joe

Nice review MaryLou - brings back memories when we went to Bermuda on the Summit - Judy and I also loved the T pool and wished it were on all ships. We loved the Summit and that was before the redo. Service and food are always top notch on Celebrity. Very much looking forward to sailing with you and Jim on the newer Eclipse!

Nice review MaryLou - brings back memories when we went to Bermuda on the Summit - Judy and I also loved the T pool and wished it were on all ships. We loved the Summit and that was before the redo. Service and food are always top notch on Celebrity. Very much looking forward to sailing with you and Jim on the newer Eclipse!

Woo hoo - I got you to post. Thanks Dennis. We can't wait to sail with you and Judy in March. We will have an amazing time