• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - A good time but not all was Enchanting

Rate this topic

Good review. I always wonder about the headwaiters who don't visit the tables, or only visit once. We had a guy on Emerald Princess who came by our table every night to discuss a custom menu with Sharon, who is vegan. He was the best we've seen.

We have had excellent head waiters like that Kevin. My DIL is Vegetarian and our head waiter on Freedom was very attentive to her needs. I don't eat beef so some nights I need to order special meals which is why this was a disappointment to me.

Rose, thanks for your review. We had a similar experience with spotty beverage service in the buffet on the Ocean Princess last summer. After the first couple of days, we gave up and went to the fountain area to fetch our own. Regardless, it sounds like you had a relaxing time on the Enchantment!

Enchantment is a class larger than the Majesty. And in 2005, as I recall, it was sent to the shipyard in Europe, cut in half and a section added to lenghten the ship. I sailed on it on the first itinerary back here in the US, a New England/Canada one.