• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NativeWay - Grand Cayman

Rate this topic

zebra

Are you looking for a great tour of the stingrays in Grand Cayman? NativeWay far exceeded our expectations. We booked their Rays, Reef and Rum Point excursion. They picked us up at the ship and took us to the boat in their air conditioned bus. The boat ride was fun with cool non-alcholic drinks provided. Once out on the sandbar I cannot tell you how professional the crew were in getting us all to ineract with the stingrays .... it blew my mind. We took some photos ourselves and then also had them take pictures of us with the rays. After almost an hour there we went to a reef for snorkeling. It was very nice but the water had become a little rough so Tony and I climbed back onboard. They then took us to Rum Point for lunch. Awesome!!! The food was superb and the beach with the turquoise view was priceless. On the boat ride back to Georgetown they broke out the Rum punch and the fun bagan!!! They had us back to the boat well before sailing - a great day!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not used NativeWay but many of my friends have and they've been very pleased! They have an excellent reputation in the industry and are quite highly regarded.

I'm sure anyone who books with them will find the experience highly gratifying.