• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Carnival Breeze

Rate this topic

Gymbrat333

Hi Olga! I'm so glad you had a great cruise, and it's good to hear you liked "the Breeze." I am a little disappointed to hear the entertainment is less than it used to be...I do look forward to the shows. I will be on this ship in late September. Thanks for the great review. Sorry you had to deal with a rude custom agent.

Olga, thanks for the review. It sounds like you had a very good cruise. The entertainment on ships anymore seems to be hit or miss with more miss than hit. There is no excuse for a custom agent to be rude. Some of them do act like they answer to no one.

Thanks so much, KeithandRIta! As soon as we finished taking our luggage from the convetor belt, the agent asks me,"Maam, did you just take your luggage from there? I told him, yes, and he told us come with me to the back room. It was scary!

Edited by Gymbrat333

Once when Sue, me Jay and his GF were going on a cruise the TSA agent at the airport gave her a hard time at inspection. I could see her getting ticked off big time and its lucky for the agent, an obese way out of shape female, that this was not outside. She would have cleaned her clock! Once Jay told me that one night in a bar as she was walking to her table some guy got too frisky. From what I hear he's still trying to catch his breath from the shot to the solar plexus. To add insult to injury, literally, his friends told him he got what he deserved! Luv that gal.